[Osmf-talk] Fwd: Adding Makaney Code to OpenStreetMap for better Place Identification.

Kai Krueger kakrueger at gmail.com
Wed Dec 28 13:20:52 UTC 2011

Can we please not post these kind of things to osmf-talk?

These aren't really foundation related. It is more exclusive than dev or
talk, and there have already been a bunch of people requesting to be
taken off the list due to high volume from the last lengthy thread,
which might become a problem if osmf needs to reach its members in the
future.

Kai