[Osmf-talk] 2010 Balance Sheet

Richard Weait richard at weait.com
Tue Nov 1 00:50:51 UTC 2011

On Mon, Oct 31, 2011 at 6:56 PM, Christian Rogel
<christian.rogel at club-internet.fr> wrote:

> Le 31 oct. 2011 à 20:16, Simon Poole a écrit :
>

>> Could we please have a copy of the 2010 balance sheet available for the OSMF members that were not present at the AGM in Denver?  A scan of the document (assuming it actually exists) is good enough.
>>
>> Thanks
>>
>> Simon
>
> I wish to see it too.

Once finalized, it will be published on the Foundation site.  It is
expected in the next two or three weeks.

The 2009 balance sheet is here.
http://www.osmfoundation.org/wiki/Finances/Balance_Sheet_2009

I expect that the 2010 balance sheet will be here
http://www.osmfoundation.org/wiki/Finances/Balance_Sheet_2009

You'll find the 2010 Income Statement here.
http://www.osmfoundation.org/wiki/Finances/Income_2010