[Osmf-talk] Election

Harry Wood mail at harrywood.co.uk
Mon Sep 12 07:04:49 UTC 2011

---  New Board Members ---
Final votes were cast today at the Foundation AGM, and the results are in. Congratulations to our new board members:

Richard Fairhurst, Matt Amos, and Dermot McNally

Mikel Maron was also re-elected onto the board.

Thankyou to *all* of our candidates. This year we really had an excellent group of highly dedicated OSMers to choose from, and the choice was a difficult one. We hope and expect that you will all play an active role in the foundation in 2011-2012.

Harry Wood