[Osmf-talk] Board-election scrutineer needed

Henk Hoff henk.hoff at osmfoundation.org
Tue Aug 14 22:38:12 UTC 2012

Hi all,

With the upcoming AGM there will also be elections for board-members. In a
previous mail I've asked for volunteers for the position of independent
scrutineers. Two volunteers came forward. That would be enough. However,
one of them is not going to be at the AGM in Tokio (during SotM) and
therefore cannot help out with the in-person votes during the AGM.

I would prefer to have two scrutineers who both are also at the AGM in
person. So, if you're going to SotM, are a fully paid up member with the
Foundation (don't worry, I will check :-) ) and willing to take up
the honorary task of independent scrutineer, please send me a message this
week.

If no volunteers are stepping forward, I'm presuming you (the membership)
are OK with having a scrutineer who is not able to oversee the in-person
vote count.

Thanks!

Henk Hoff
--

Secretary
OpenStreetMap Foundation
henk.hoff at osmfoundation.org

Name & Registered Office:
Openstreetmap Foundation
132 Maney Hill Road
Sutton Coldfield
B72 1JU
United Kingdom
A company limited by guarantee, registered in England and Wales.
Registration No. 05912761.