[Osmf-talk] Question to board members

Mikel Maron mikel_maron at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 23 13:12:59 UTC 2012

> Personally I agree with Mikel that it'd be a step forward, not least because the meetings could then be held "in public" with any member able to watch proceedings - which would
> be good for openness.

Agreed that the Board meetings could be more public, in part. There are going to be topics that require private talks. Those topics are in the minority. So likely any Board meeting could have an open session, and a closed session. Topics for each could be made public prior to the meeting, as well as soliciting other topics for discussion by Board.

* Mikel Maron * +14152835207 @mikel s:mikelmaron