[Osmf-talk] Question to board members

Mikel Maron mikel_maron at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 23 14:13:00 UTC 2012

Another approach I'd like to take is to examine the goals and direction set at last year's face to face, measure the progress on each, figure out what worked and what didn't (mostly didn't) and why ... not only by me, or the Board, but from everyone who has participated at the Foundation level over the last year.

https://docs.google.com/document/pub?id=1zMm5p70Hd6dalxte42DVCGAW-C9Muy0pjHCZ8xWJT4w

http://brainoff.com/weblog/2011/11/12/1723

-Mikel

* Mikel Maron * +14152835207 @mikel s:mikelmaron