[Osmf-talk] OSMF membership applications rejected

Mikel Maron mikel_maron at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 25 18:01:43 UTC 2012

Hi

In my view, Mike Dupont was rejected for membership for the same reason as Edwin; not for a difference of opinion. Though he is a bit more serious than Edwin, Mike's behavior in the OSM community has been very disruptive. For instance, just this week he earned himself a one week ban from the talk@ lists, with the next step for any further inflammatory behavior on the lists being a permanent ban. Perhaps in time Mike will change his ways, but at the moment, his application for membership is not meant as a positive contribution to OSMF and the OSM community.

-Mikel

* Mikel Maron * +14152835207 @mikel s:mikelmaron