[Osmf-talk] Voting for fewer candidates

Henk Hoff henk.hoff at osmfoundation.org
Tue Aug 28 14:39:03 UTC 2012

Hello Felix,

You may vote for 1, 2 or 3 candidates. That's all valid.

If you vote for *more* than 3 candidates, then your vote is invalid.

Cheers,
Henk

--

Secretary
OpenStreetMap Foundation
henk.hoff at osmfoundation.org

Name & Registered Office:
Openstreetmap Foundation
132 Maney Hill Road
Sutton Coldfield
B72 1JU
United Kingdom
A company limited by guarantee, registered in England and Wales.
Registration No. 05912761.