[Osmf-talk] Mission statement (was: Proceedings from Face-to-Face Board Meeting)

Mikel Maron mikel_maron at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 4 20:37:46 UTC 2012

Thanks Frederik

Just a couple bits of feedback on the minutes.

For group collaboration, I have found OpenAtrium really excellent for coordination and group memory on several projects (we use in with HOT, Map Kibera, etc). It might take a little tweaking to get permissions correct, so content can be viewable by anyone.
http://openatrium.com/

And look forward to hearing more on the AoA. If I may, would be good to hear how Local Chapters might fit into OSMF's organizational structure.

Cheers
Mikel

* Mikel Maron * +14152835207 @mikel s:mikelmaron