[Osmf-talk] SOTM-EU 2012 in Finland?

Pekka Sarkola Pekka.Sarkola at poscon.fi
Wed Feb 15 06:25:41 UTC 2012

Emilie and Ilya (and others),

Yes, I noticed that it's very close to SOTM in Japan and FOSS4G in Beijing.
With direct flight from Helsinki to/and Beijing/Tokyo you can join all three
events ;-) Honestly, timing is one of the weaknesses to have SOTM-EU
together with Open Knowledge Festival in Helsinki.

Other main challenge is to organize local committee. Need to discuss about
this with local OSMers here in Finland.

Rgs,

Pekka

----  <mailto:Pekka.Sarkola at poscon.fi> Pekka.Sarkola at poscon.fi  --  Lue