[Osmf-talk] Future of DWG work, copyright, vandalism

Andy Robinson blackadderajr at gmail.com
Thu Jun 7 10:50:22 UTC 2012

Frederik,
There is a lot in here, all of it very carefully considered. Thanks.

I'm all for having a default policy in each case. I would prefer this to be
strict with regard to copyright infringement (possible or actual) and soft
with respect to vandalism.
I believe it is defining the procedures that allow appeal or possible revert
of an initial decision that as a community we need to thrash out. In an
ideal world the DWG would set the default policy and that this is then
administered generally by the community. Appeals etc. might be manageable by
the community too but would always fall back to the DWG if no agreement can
be reached.

Cheers
Andy

getting