[Osmf-talk] [OSM-talk] Esri donation to OpenStreetMap Foundation

Floris Looijesteijn osm at floris.nu
Tue Mar 20 07:11:56 UTC 2012

On Tue, Mar 20, 2012 at 12:14 AM, Frederik Ramm <frederik at remote.org> wrote:
> Nice to hear that but it would be even nicer to know what the amount
> was, at least approximately. Was it a condition of ESRI's to not
> disclose the amount? Aren't we (OSMF members) going to read the numbers
> in the annual report anyway?

I also found it a bit strange that nothing was said about that.
Or at least mentioned what could be acquired with the funds.

I think it looks a bit strange to other potential benefactors who might
even think ESRI is our main sponsor now.

If I were to guess I'd say it's EUR 50.000.

Don't get me wrong: it's great news no matter of the amount.

Greets,
Floris Looijesteijn