[Osmf-talk] Travel expenses for OSMF officials (to SOTM, mainly)

Henk Hoff henk.hoff at osmfoundation.org
Sat May 12 23:18:15 UTC 2012

Hi Frederick

I can give you a short answer to your questions: in previous years
OSMF board members have paid their travel expenses to SotM themselves.

However, we appreciate that the community would consider it
appropriate that board members traveling to SotM get their travel
expenses refunded by OSMF.

Cheers,

Henk
Secretary OSMF

Secretary
OpenStreetMap Foundation
+31 6 4808 8925
henk.hoff at osmfoundation.org

Name & Registered Office:
Openstreetmap Foundation
132 Maney Hill Road
Sutton Coldfield
B72 1JU
United Kingdom
A company limited by guarantee, registered in England and Wales.
Registration No. 05912761.