[Osmf-talk] Travel expenses for OSMF officials (to SOTM, mainly)

Henk Hoff henk.hoff at osmfoundation.org
Sun May 13 09:53:12 UTC 2012

Hi Alexandros,

We (the board) are neither in the process of discussing or deciding
travel expenses for board members to SotM.
I would like to repeat that travel expenses to SotM have not been
refunded to board members in the previous years.

We take the opinion of our membership and the community at large
serious. We're always happy to receive feedback and suggestion how to
make our organization better.

Henk

Secretary
OpenStreetMap Foundation