[Osmf-talk] Travel expenses for OSMF officials (to SOTM, mainly)

Henk Hoff henk.hoff at osmfoundation.org
Mon May 14 13:58:26 UTC 2012

Ah, I misread Tom's (Chance) first question.

Tom (Hughes) is correct.
If you would like the current policy changed, proposing a resolution
in the Annual General Meeting would be the way to go. Last year the
AGM was held during SotM. If people cannot wait that long, they can
call for an Extraordinary General Meeting.

Henk