[Osmf-talk] Anonymous notes on osm.org

Hugo Holscher hugoholscher at gmail.com
Wed Nov 14 13:12:55 UTC 2012

I was more thinking  of a checklist kind of help. That suggestion is also
somewhere in this thread.

List like:
0 Road blocked (temporarily)
0 No access for ....
0 No left/right turn
0 ....

As usual we also need other, then a suggestion that at least  15 characters
in the description are needed.

Where I am unsure about is the way the Anonymous user get triggered to do
what. MapDust seems to have a simple system from the iPhone, Do we envisage
something similar, or do people have to go to a website, do we employ Apps
like OSMAND or our own app for that (lot's of fun to get such an app
approved by Apple :)).

Hugo