[Osmf-talk] OSMF Articles of Association - Discussion on Revision for 2013 AGM

Kate Chapman kate at maploser.com
Thu Apr 18 04:36:48 UTC 2013

I'm in agreement with Chris. I think having the membership list
available to the membership is important for transparency. It seems
like every year there is some sort of issue with membership right
before the board election. I think people having access to the list
throughout the year allows them to know if for example 50% of the
membership is from one company. Or any other reason to look at such
things.

Best,

-Kate