[Osmf-talk] OSMF Articles of Association - Discussion on Revision for 2013 AGM

Oleksiy Muzalyev oleksiy.muzalyev at bluewin.ch
Thu Apr 18 10:58:17 UTC 2013

It is possible to place a QR-Code on the membership card with such a link. QR-Code can be generated by a script.

To reduce cost and typing errors in names on cards one would have to fill in the HTML form with name and mailing address herself/himself, upload photo and sign the file for printing of the card.

I would be willing to write an online application for it.

Brgds
Oleksiy