[Osmf-talk] OSMF Articles of Association - Discussion on Revision for 2013 AGM

Oleksiy Muzalyev oleksiy.muzalyev at bluewin.ch
Thu Apr 18 12:32:34 UTC 2013

Hello Simon,

Sorry for the somewhat off-topic contribution. It was just an idea for remote future.

I saw membership card more as just documenting of what we are doing, similar to documenting of code. As a paper part of the membership list.

Documenting often seems unnecessary, but after some time a slightest trace of what one was up to may be valuable.

Brgds
Oleksiy