[Osmf-talk] OSMF Articles of Association - Discussion on Revision for 2013 AGM - Final Points

Simon Poole simon at poole.ch
Mon Apr 29 08:02:36 UTC 2013

I believe the conclusion of the discussion on access to the complete
member list must be that we will provide for some kind of restricted
access to the list for the purposes outlined in the AOA. On top of that
as already noted earlier, a right to inspection of the same by the board
members and officers of the OSMF should be included.

I would suggest now moving on to discussion on to the final items:
http://www.osmfoundation.org/wiki/2013_OSMF_Articles_of_Association_Update#Corporate_.2F_Organisational_Membership

Steve has brought up the point on the OSMF board that we need to
consider the case of dissolution of the organisation which at least
partly can be covered in the discussion of an asset lock.

Simon