[Osmf-talk] OSMF AGM 2013: Looking for volunteers to help with voting

Frederik Ramm frederik at remote.org
Tue Aug 6 19:32:43 UTC 2013

Hi,

    at this year's AGM in Birmingham, we'll have the usual elections to
the board, but we'll also a vote about the new "Articles of Association"
for the OSMF. Details will be posted here soon.

For now, the OSMF is looking for two volunteers to act as "independent
scrutineers" for the election and the vote. These individuals will
receive CCs of every e-mail vote, and they will also be present at the
conference to count any votes cast in person. Together with the OSMF
secretary (me) they will determine the final outcome of election and AoA
vote.

If you are an OSMF member and you can receive emails and count votes,
please volunteer for this important task by emailing me. (Of course, all
voting related information must remain confidential as far as current
levels of government spying allow.)

Thank you
Frederik