[Osmf-talk] NOTICE 7th Annual General Meeting OpenStreetMap Foundation

Frederik Ramm frederik at remote.org
Thu Aug 15 10:51:01 UTC 2013

To all members of OpenStreetMap Foundation,

    this is the formal announcement of this year's Annual General Meeting.

The official full text is in the attached PDF (which, for legal reasons,
has to contain the full wording of the new AoA).

The 2013 AGM (Annual General Meeting) of the OpenStreetMap Foundation
will take place at the State Of The Map 2013 conference, Aston Business
School, Aston Street, Birmingham B4 7ET (map) on Saturday 07th September
2013 at 17:00 BST.

The agenda is included in the attached PDF and can also be viewed here:

http://www.osmfoundation.org/w/index.php?title=Annual_General_Meetings/13

The new Articles of Association are in the attached PDF and can also be
viewed here:

http://www.osmfoundation.org/wiki/Articles_of_Association/New

Details about the OSMF board election are here:

http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Foundation/AGM13/Election_to_Board

Information about proxy voting (email voting) will be posted here in due
course:

http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Foundation/AGM13/Proxy_Voting

On behalf of the Board, I am looking forward to meeting you at our
Annual General Meeting.

Frederik Ramm
Secretary
OpenStreetMap Foundation

132 Maney Hill Road
Sutton Coldfield
B72 1JU
United Kingdom
A company limited by guarantee, registered in England and Wales.
Registration No. 05912761.