[Osmf-talk] Financing the OSMF

Ed Freyfogle edf at sloan.mit.edu
Tue Aug 27 11:01:03 UTC 2013

As the founder of a company that has on numerous times donated largish
sums, I'd like to echo the comment that it would be very beneficial to have
a clear value proposition to donors.
i.e.

if you give A you get B
if you give C you get D

This would make it much easier for me to make the case internally to my
shareholders and team to justify large donations.
Right now it seems very adhoc as to who gets a blog post, link on
openstreetmap.org, a tweet, whatever.

cheers,
Ed