[Osmf-talk] Financing the OSMF

Oleksiy Muzalyev oleksiy.muzalyev at bluewin.ch
Tue Aug 27 16:53:38 UTC 2013

To get donations of a large magnitude a humanitarian organization needs
a building with the sign in the UN area of Geneva.

Besides, only a donor corporation could pay for it in exchange for the
Donor Recognition Plaque on the building frontal wall. We do not need to
hold this money, it is up to a donor corporation.

brgds
Oleksiy
http://www.openstreetmap.org/user/Alex-7