[Osmf-talk] Financing the OSMF

Oleksiy Muzalyev oleksiy.muzalyev at bluewin.ch
Tue Aug 27 17:40:28 UTC 2013

Emilie,

The UN agencies and large humanitarian organizations work without stop,
day and night. This is where all this gigantic work is being organized,
resources distributed. People meet, discuss and solve problems.

Haiti was an extreme case. Smaller similar events are happening almost
weekly. Being in the middle of it physically, via an office with
motivated volunteers, would certainly add another dimension.

brgds,
O.