[Osmf-talk] Financing the OSMF

Oleksiy Muzalyev oleksiy.muzalyev at bluewin.ch
Wed Aug 28 16:38:18 UTC 2013

Any human endeavor involves risk. It is risky to to deal with companies,
with governments, and it is also risky to scare users, who invested
hundreds of hours of labor, that the website may cease operation due to
lack of funds.

There is no other way but face it.

"Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about
itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own." M. 6:34

brgds
O.
(Alex-7)