[Osmf-talk] Notes & Bing Imagery

Simon Poole simon at poole.ch
Wed Dec 4 22:34:21 UTC 2013

Well reality is somewhere between your scenario and being hit by a one
kilo blanket dropped from 100m altitude. It would surely hurt, so much
is sure.

In any case I don't quite see the case for alarm on that specific front
given that at least on auto pilot the devices seem to be quite fail safe
and there is tons of other stuff that has similar risks that we ignore.

Simon