[Osmf-talk] Notes & Bing Imagery

Oleksiy Muzalyev oleksiy.muzalyev at bluewin.ch
Thu Dec 5 10:07:15 UTC 2013

Flying hobby RC aircraft via FPV (first person view), before even
thinking of a professional system as Swinglet or eBee, is still useful
to realize that in physical world, as opposite to computer games, there
is no "reset" button.

If it flies into a pine tree crown, one has to deal with consequences.

And that the meteorology (mostly wind and visibility) are much more
omnipresent and persistent during a flight. One has to learn to wait
patiently for CAVOK (Ceiling and Visibility OK) firsthand.

brgds
O.M. (Alex-7)