[Osmf-talk] Notes & Bing Imagery

John Crowley bostoncello at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 5 16:25:40 UTC 2013

Oleksiy,

Yup, I know.  It is cool, but maneuverability is not the same as knowing how and when to avoid one obstacle without hitting another.  Ask deep questions about sensors/software to avoid hitting other UAVs and aircraft. Ask about automating the coordination of airspace between multiple aircraft that are flying like that little quadcopter.We're not there yet. We are engineering the building blocks to get there, but we are just not there yet.

- J