[Osmf-talk] International Open Data Hackathon Feb 23 2012

Pierre Béland infosbelas-gps at yahoo.fr
Thu Jan 10 01:17:38 UTC 2013

I propose to have discussions that are more fun for all of us than the ones in the last few days.

The International Open Data Hackathon on Feb 23 is an opportunity for OSM developpers and mappers to work together and have fun. We could let people better know OSM and licensing problems we face with so called governments, municipalities OpenData not so open.

This event is already scheduled in many cities and they ask to propose projects.  An OSM project could be proposed for adding data to OSM, exporting from OSM, adapting APIs, etc.

see http://wiki.opendataday.org/Main_Page

Pierre