[Osmf-talk] 23-24 feb: OpenStreetMap France General Assembly and SOTM-FR in Lyon

Christian Quest cquest at openstreetmap.fr
Tue Jan 15 00:31:14 UTC 2013

Maurizio, OSM France will join the International Day of Open Data by
organizing its SOTM-FR during february 23rd and 24th in Lyon.

We just announced our general assembly on our web site:
http://openstreetmap.fr/ag2013

The details about SOTM-FR will be on the website within a few days.
SOTM-FR is open to anyone who wants to join !

Saturday 23rd will be the "interchange" day, with talks, keynotes.
Sunday 24th will be the "construction" day, with coding, brainstorming,
co-working

--
Christian Quest - OpenStreetMap France -
http://openstreetmap.fr/u/cquest<http://openstreetmap.fr/u/christian-quest>