[Osmf-talk] Losing faith

Simon Poole simon at poole.ch
Tue Jan 15 07:29:57 UTC 2013

As far as I know the CWG has resolved to restrict the access to our
social media accounts to CWG members.  This would seem to make sense
since communication via these channels has now and then been bumpy and
uncoordinated, and in the end the CWG is accountable for what goes out
via these channels.

There has been no signs of this being directed against Steve personally
(nobody outside of the CWG is supposed to have access).  I've suggested
that the two parties work closer together on messaging on behalf of the
OSMF, for example that Steve joins the CWG, and try to reduce the
unnecessary tensions that obviously exist.

Simon