[Osmf-talk] Losing faith

Iván Sánchez Ortega ivan at sanchezortega.es
Tue Jan 15 08:17:08 UTC 2013

On Lunes, 14 de enero de 2013 23:55:48 Steve Coast escribió:
> On October 10th 2012 someone changed the @openstreetmap twitter password
> after someone else tweeted about MapBox (or something I don't really
> understand). It wasn't me that did either.

If you're referring to
https://twitter.com/openstreetmap/status/256007616671645696 , then I'm guilty
as charged. I had access back grom the ol' SotM10 days IIRC.

I tweeted that in good faith and, of course, I didn't expect this much fuss
about that.

> Can I please use the twitter account to post interesting things about the
> project that I started?

If you leave microsoft, will you be able to use your corporate @microsoft.com
email account? I don't think so. Same thing with the OSM twitter acc't.

For the record, I agree that only the CWG and people approved from the CWG
should have access to social acc'ts

If you don't agree, set up a @FakeOpenStreetMap acc't or something.

Cheers,
--