[Osmf-talk] Stepping down

Tue Jan 15 15:53:14 UTC 2013

Hi all,

With immediate effect I'm tendering my resignation from the OSMF board
and from its working groups.

Like all of us, I have a limited amount of time, and it seems more
sensible to use it on projects where I can genuinely make a difference
(such as the cycle charity I volunteer for and our local town council).

Fellow directors Frederik, Simon, Matt, Henk, and Dermot have been
terrific and I hope you will continue to extend your support to them for
the rest of the year.

Best wishes
Richard