[Osmf-talk] Losing faith

toffehoff at gmail.com toffehoff at gmail.com
Tue Jan 15 22:01:30 UTC 2013

Guys,

Please quite the whole mudslinging here. It's not really helping the discussion.

Will the person without sin please throw the first stone.

Lets try and keep the discussion in a constructive tone and clean of personal attacks ….

Henk

Op 15 jan. 2013, om 22:48 heeft Steve Coast <steve at asklater.com> het volgende geschreven: