[Osmf-talk] Losing faith

ce-test, qualified testing bv - Gert Gremmen g.gremmen at cetest.nl
Wed Jan 16 13:36:51 UTC 2013

*         We want the best map. That's all.

*         We have enough users, we don't need new ones, just motivate
the current users will motivate others.

*         We do not need anything professional, because we are not.

*         We need no slick PR because we are different and not
commercial

(by creating an open system, we differ from the others by intent and
basics; since the beginning

OSMF has tried to push traditional enterprise concepts to a unstructured
group OSM contributors with

alienation as result)

*         We do not need a CWG trying to transfer OSM to an organization
even to molochs like Google

*         We want a user friendly, contributor friendly OSFMF/CWG
without ambitions of this kind.

*         And we do not really need Twitter anyway.

Gert Gremmen