[Osmf-talk] Losing faith
ce-test, qualified testing bv - Gert Gremmen
g.gremmen at cetest.nl
Wed Jan 16 13:36:51 UTC 2013
* We want the best map. That's all.
* We have enough users, we don't need new ones, just motivate
the current users will motivate others.
* We do not need anything professional, because we are not.
* We need no slick PR because we are different and not
(by creating an open system, we differ from the others by intent and
basics; since the beginning
OSMF has tried to push traditional enterprise concepts to a unstructured
group OSM contributors with
alienation as result)
* We do not need a CWG trying to transfer OSM to an organization
even to molochs like Google
* We want a user friendly, contributor friendly OSFMF/CWG
without ambitions of this kind.
* And we do not really need Twitter anyway.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the osmf-talk