[Osmf-talk] Losing faith

Rich richlv at nakts.net
Wed Jan 16 19:24:55 UTC 2013

On 2013-01-16 17:13, Steve Coast wrote:
> That is not it, Fred. I'm not asking for a new authority or access, I've been asking to be reinstated for access which was taken away. Access three months ago you didn't object to when asked.

if we are talking about not keeping project as one found it, building
their own reality, why not join cwg ?

okok, that's much harder now psychologically and all that... but, as far
as i understand, cwg isn't a single person, and all communication is
discussed beforehand.
so is there a list of persons who should get direct access to
communication channels even if they do not want to participate in cwg ?

> Steve
  Rich