[Osmf-talk] OpenStreetMap sessions at the "Open Knowledge Conference 2013", 17th & 18th September 2013, Geneva, Switzerland

Oleksiy Muzalyev oleksiy.muzalyev at bluewin.ch
Tue May 28 17:13:13 UTC 2013

Good evening,

The section:

"2. OpenStreetMap sessions"

at the wiki-page:

http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Open_Knowledge_Conference_2013

is to be updated. The section is practically empty at this time.

The Call for Proposals is open and will end on 31st May 2013, at
23:59:59 GMT. A proposal could be submitted on-line here:
http://okcon.org/call-for-proposals/

The OpenStreetMap is looking great on the OKCON website:
http://okcon.org/travel-and-accommodation/

We performed already three on-the-ground surveys in the area of the CICG
building as a part of a larger project to make the OSM map of The
Republic and Canton of Geneva addressable. This area is our priority now.

But it is not clear if there will be OpenStreetMap sessions at the
conference. Or if at least there were submitted proposals.

If there are plans to run OSM sessions, please, add an information at
this wiki-page.

brgds,
Oleksiy
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/User:Alex-7