[Osmf-talk] OSMF board elections

Simon Poole simon at poole.ch
Mon Sep 9 09:12:13 UTC 2013

I just wanted to thank everybody who stood for election this year. It is
encouraging that we've had so many members that are willing to help with
the rather mundane task of running the organisation.

To the candidates that didn't get elected, it is likely rather difficult
to succeed without much prior visibility to all our communities and I
would encourage you to not give up and try again at one of the next
elections.

A special thanks to Kate Chapman for showing the perseverance to stand
yet another time.

Simon