[Osmf-talk] Important information regarding your OSMF membership - Action may be required

Martin Koppenhoefer dieterdreist at gmail.com
Wed Sep 18 20:00:21 UTC 2013

2013/9/18 Jonathan Bennett <jonobennett at gmail.com>

> While I understand and sympathise with your position, please be aware
> that any information(*) you submit through this form is going to be made
> public for anyone to inspect anyway.

Yes, but they have to ask for it and drop by in person (IIRR), instead of
getting it in a machine readable form directly delivered to their server.
Besides the email there is also other information they get this way like
the browser and OS you use, your screen resolution, how long it takes you
to compile the form, from which IP you do it, ...  That's a not so tiny
difference.

cheers,
Martin