[Osmf-talk] Phasing out Google services

Simon Poole simon at poole.ch
Thu Sep 19 23:01:44 UTC 2013

The intent was that members could freely change their member class and
that is possible, but you should be aware that the companies act allows
inspection of the records of past members too, so once you are a CA
member and have supplied the necessary details there is no value in
moving to associate status except if you at least move where you live.

Simon