[Osmf-talk] Where the ODbL Ends and the Community Guidelines Begin

Dan Stowell danstowell at gmail.com
Wed Aug 6 16:42:17 UTC 2014

Hi,

This is very healthy! Congrats to the LWG for working away at this!

I have just one tiny piece of feedback. The example on the
"Substantial" guideline says "[...] You do not include any building
outlines as there are lots." This sentence is unclear - it could
either mean (a) in this hypothetical example, the user decides not to
include building outlines; or (b) the user in general doesn't need to
count features which there are lots of! I think (a) is probably what
you mean. If I'm right, I'd suggest rephrasing to "Suppose you decide
not to include the 270 building outlines."

Best
Dan

http://www.mcld.co.uk