[Osmf-talk] Upcoming Special General Meeting Opinions?

Gregory sotm at livingwithdragons.com
Mon Dec 1 12:59:27 UTC 2014

Yes, I'm sure the venue of SotM 2015 could have been announced (I would
expect it's already decided). Even if Henk and other board/WG members feel
they can't be working on it during this election time, there are some on
the SotM team that won't be affected.

I should add to my message... At least the activity on OSMF-talk about
transparency has made it known that the SotM 2013 meeting minutes weren't
made available. The two proposed 2015 venues can be using this time to read
up on the detailed notes we gave. I am disappointed there are no written
meetings or other notes from the 2014 conference.

Gregory.