[Osmf-talk] Another consideration about the current voting

Richard Weait richard at weait.com
Thu Dec 4 19:50:43 UTC 2014

On Thu, Dec 4, 2014 at 2:40 PM, Henk Hoff <henk at toffehoff.nl> wrote:
> Thanks for the trust in me. It's appreciated.

No problem.  We're friends. We disagree about stuff that we care
about.  That happens.

> Just one thing I really feel I need to comment on:
>

> On Thu, Dec 4, 2014 at 7:54 PM, Richard Weait <richard at weait.com> wrote:
>>

>> Now, a quick scan of this list suggests that Henk will be so bold as
>> to write emails to this list and state his opinion in a persuasive
>> manner.
[ ... ]
> I HAVE NOT AND WILL NOT DO THAT!!!!

[ ... ]

> I consider you've just made joke.

No, joke, just a mis-understanding, I'm sure. I hope this clarifies my
earlier email.

When I said that you have sent emails with your opinion to this list,
I meant OSMF-talk at .  This list that we are both on right now.  That is
not improper.  And I attempted to indicate that in a light-hearted way
when I suggested that "that sort of thing happens".

I apologize if I was not clear enough.  Please accept my unreserved
apology for causing you distress.  I did not intend to suggest, in any
way, that you were sending email to the membership list in any way
that is inappropriate.  I do not believe that you have sent email to
the membership list in any way that is inappropriate.

Again, I meant the osmf-talk@ list.  This current list.  Henk is
entitled to post his opinions here.

Best regards,

Richard