[Osmf-talk] Please Vote at the General Meeting this Weekend

Richard Weait richard at weait.com
Thu Dec 4 20:55:36 UTC 2014

On Thu, Dec 4, 2014 at 3:30 PM, Kathleen Danielson
<kathleen.danielson at gmail.com> wrote:
> Can anyone confirm that my understanding about the percentages was correct?

I am operating under the same assumptions.  >50% for OR, and >=75% for
SR.  Abstentions are not counted against yeses or against nos.

Specifically, I presume if Yes, No, Abstain is 1,1,1, that is NOT
sufficient for pass an OR, as it needs >50%, so 50%+1.  so, 1001,1000,
2000, would pass an OR.

And a SR, as I read it requires >=75%, so 3,1,0 would pass a SR, as
would 3,1,1000.  3000,1001,1 would NOT pass an SR.

I just looked at the AoA again, and didn't see the numbers, so they
must be defined in the Companies Act, which I'll look through again
now.  :-)