[Osmf-talk] Another consideration about the current voting

Gregory Marler info at nomoregrapes.com
Fri Dec 5 14:21:41 UTC 2014

In addition to this conversation,
if you have newly signed up or changed your membership to vote you can
mention this when sending your proxy voting instructions. If Paul & the
independent scrutinisers don't have you on the membership then they will
let you know and/or check it with Henk before the voting closes. This
removes the membership secretary (Henk in this case) being able to abuse
power undetected.

I often forget which e-mail address I am registered with(I use many handles
on my 2 primary domains), and in this vote I used the wrong one. I thank
the team for taking simple measures to ensure it wasn't someone fiddling
the election & counting my vote.

Gregory.