[Osmf-talk] Last chance to register your proxy

Paul Norman paul.norman at osmfoundation.org
Sat Dec 6 11:41:49 UTC 2014

With 24 hours until the meeting, this is the last chance to register
your proxy. Instructions are at
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Foundation/Special_GM14/Proxy_voting

Vote receipts have been sent to the email address in the members
register for everyone who has registered a proxy. If you believe you
have registered one but have not received the email first check any
other email accounts you might have used when joining the foundation.

If you still cannot find an email, try sending a message to myself and
both scrutineers. If that still does not work, the problem is almost
certainly with your email, as myself and the scrutineers use different
email providers.

For administrative reasons, I would much prefer if people register
proxies soon, rather than leaving it until just before the meeting or
voting at the meeting. While it is allowed, if a large number of people
register proxies at the last minute we will spend part of the meeting
waiting for myself and the scrutineers double-check numbers.