[Osmf-talk] Balance of power (was: Re: How to vote to match your view)

Steve Coast steve at asklater.com
Sat Dec 6 14:33:53 UTC 2014

It's your opposition that was referenced, the people you fell out with. That doesn't make them close to me or my heirs, it just sadly puts me in the same group.

This conspiracy stuff will drive you bonkers. Bonkers enough to craft resolutions to remove everyone you fell out with. Bonkers enough to sit on mailing lists spinning stories, as if any of this will matter in 100 years.

Get some help. Find positive and better uses for your time.

Steve