[Osmf-talk] ballot results unofficial

Frank Steggink steggink at steggink.org
Sun Dec 7 14:46:25 UTC 2014

Richard, I guess with "OR2" you mean just the Ordinary Resolution?

Anyways, it seems there will be no elections in the next couple of
months. That gives the current board the opportunity to focus on 2015,
to make it the most wonderful and successful year for OSM ever! Knowing
that there are different opinions within the board, I would like to
encourage you to focus on cooperation. What binds all of us is our
passion for the biggest and best crowdsourced open data project in the
world: OpenStreetMap!

Regards,

Frank