[Osmf-talk] ballot results unofficial

Severin Menard severin.menard at gmail.com
Mon Dec 8 21:44:02 UTC 2014

Hi,

My apologies for not having voted, as it was really my intention but I just
did not put the deadline on my agenda, followed main of the exchanges and
appreciated the explanations provided by some about the choices at stake,
had a busy week, had in mind to definitely check the deadline at the end of
the week... but it was too late.
Clearly it is my mistake, I should have dedicated one single minute to
check the date and definitely will do it next time. It is not related about
the fact the discussions are quite antagonistic sometimes; it may be
regretful, personal attacks never solve anything but well, it is in the
human nature to have opposed opinions on topics people are really engaged
in.
Maybe next time send reminders at eg D-2 and D-1 in caps to attract the eye
among many threads on the list, or having a purely official, informing
channel and one another for the passionate discussions?

Sincerely,

Severin